FOR STEEL SIEVE TO BE DURABLE;
* Stocking of sieves in closed area.
* Sieves narrow by 40-50mm from frame dimension.
* The sieve wick in the carrier lamps is not worn.
* The maximum distance of the intermediate distances of the carrier plates is 250 mm
* Sieves are loosened independently
* Attachment of fixing hooks after sieves are stretched
* After all the screws have been assembled and the machine has been idle for a certain period of time, all the connecting bolts must be re-crimped and periodically carried out.
* The appearance of the image after sieve’s installation is oval (dished).